Monday, January 30, 2006

I got blog spammed -- blammed!

I'm just minding my own bloggin' business, posting, editing, writing, editing, collecting drafts of messages, you know, the usual. I'm not bothering anyone. Lo and behold! A comment! Hooray! They love me, they really love me. Wait a second - this sounds a bit fishy.

"I read your blog and found it insightful"

Why yes, my blog IS insightful.

"Why don't you read my blog"

Well, it is only fair, since you, Lance, read my blog and found it insightful. Sure, I'll click and read yours....your blog about...what IS this blog about?

Ok, so I fell for it the first time, but as some guy named Roger Daltrey once said "I won't get fooled again". Lance and friends, your comments have been deleted. PERMANENTLY. So take that! And now I've turned on "word verification". Fancy stuff for this very fancy blog.

Damn you blammers!

1 comment:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Hi. I'm new to this bloggy thing, and kept clicking 'next blog' and came to yours. And had to giggle at your being spammed. Thanks for the warning :) Sorry some wanker has nothing to do but spam blogs. At least this time there is NO catch :) Just me.. surfing the web when I should be convincing my son to go to bed. Best of luck with your blog :)